- Local News
Jonathan Huberdeau of the Florida Panthers (11) tries to score as Buffalo Sabres goalie Michael Neuvirth (34) and Jamie McBain (4) try to block the shot during Friday’s NHL game in Sunrise, Fla. The Panthers won, 2-0, despite a strong performance by Neuvirth.
No support for Neuvirth
Roberto Luongo made 25 saves in his return to Florida, while Dmitry Kulikov and Jesse Winchester each scored power-play goals to lead the Panthers over the Buffalo Sabres 2-0 on Friday night.
- DiMillo, Haight honored by PAL
- 2 Sabres may be out for the season
- New-look Sabres grease the Lightning
- Lady Warriors run away with it
- No support for Neuvirth
In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
Call 911 from the side of the road, and GPS satellites can tell dispatchers exactly where to send help. Airline passengers have access to detailed maps that show exactly where they are during their journey. Hop onto WiFi, and somehow Google knows whether you're logging on from Lima or London, and will give you detailed suggestions about what to eat.
March 10, 2014 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?