- City man denies rape charge
- Man gets 20 years for sex abuse
- Man denies rape
- Man pleads to child charges
- Mongielo has new court date
- Newfane man admits to running meth lab
- Man sentenced for growing marijuana
Alfonso accepts plea deal
David Alfonso, the man who attacked his girlfriend's 7-year-old daughter on New Year's Eve, admitted his guilt and accepted a plea deal Monday morning in Niagara County Court.
Alfonso mulls plea deal
A city man accused of trying to kill a 7-year-old girl on New York's Eve will take the weekend to decide if he'll accept a plea deal.
- Falls man caught after fleeing court
- More Courts Headlines