Lockport Union-Sun & Journal — In addition of Lockport Police, other law enforcement agencies involved in the investigation and arrests are:
• The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
• Niagara and Orleans county sheriff’s departments
• U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
• The U.S. Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Bureau
• Police departments from New York state, the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, North Tonawanda, Middleport, Niagara Falls, Lewiston, Hamburg and Cheektowaga. The charge carries a mandatory minimum penalty of five years in prison, a maximum of 40 years, a $5,000,000 fine, or both. Sentencing is scheduled for September 10, 2013, before Judge Skretny.