- Sex abuse charges leveled at NT abductor COURT: Grover held without bail following arraignment in Niagara County Court.
- Duo learns sentence for pot COURTS: Hartland father and son were arrested in March 2011.
- Franbilt owner to pay restitution
- Suspected burglar to be screened for diversion
- Lockport woman takes plea in knife assault
Pohl gets prison for beatings
Newfane man will serve 10-and-a-half to 21 years behind bars for attacks on girlfriend.
McNew gets nine years for sexual abuse
In the end, it was Shawn McNew who was responsible.
McNew, 40, Fernwood Drive, Town of Lockport, was sentenced Monday to nine years in state prison for sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl last September. McNew was also sentenced to 15 years of post release supervision and will have to register as a sex offender.
- Trio sentenced in drug cases
- Sexual offender a court no show ABSENT: Former Florida resident with Lockport address classified as level 3.
DUI fatal nets prison term
A Lockport woman will serve time in state prison for driving under the influence of heroin in a two-car crash that took the life of 82-year-old Elijah Holmes of Niagara Falls.
- More Courts Headlines