DWI: Paul P. Aydelotte, 27, 410 Claremont Ave., Buffalo, was charged with driving while intoxicated, failure to keep right and moving from lane unsafely Friday. According to the Niagara County Sheriff’s report, Aydelotte was swerving from right to left, crossing over both the center double yellow lines on Niagara Falls Boulevard at 11:56 p.m. Aydelotte appeared to be intoxicated, failed field sobriety tests, and registered 0.08 percent blood-alcohol content, according to the report.
Town of Lockport
BURGLARY: A Strauss Road resident reported more than $25,000 in tools and other items were stolen Thursday. The homeowner stated that sometime between 6 p.m. Wednesday and 5:19 p.m. Thursday, an unknown person forced entry into his garage and stole numerous items. The front man-door of the garage was forced open, causing damage to the door, frame, deadbolt and hinges. Missing items included four 26-inch chrome tire rims; four 4-inch speakers; a nine-piece electric tool set and two sets of drills and flashlights. In addition, many auto mechanic tools were taken. The owner recently posted an ad on Craig’s List to sell his motorcycle and had numerous potential buyers enter his garage to look at the motorcycle.
- Lockport man sentenced for federal drug charge
- Man admits to federal drug charge
- Mexican charged with Newfane robbery
- Norton Labs burglars caught
- Pastor facing sex abuse charges
- Nine facing charges after citywide drug bust
- Teens accused of attempted burglary in city
- Medina men face marijuana charges
- Penalties meted out in cocaine cases
- Guilty plea entered in fatal crash
- More Crime Headlines