City of Lockport
LARCENY: Christopher J. Nixon, 20, 19 John St., Apt. 1, was charged Friday with fifth-degree possession of stolen property and petit larceny. Lockport Police reported officers had spoken with a John Street woman who had left her son’s Nintendo DS on her television while she took a shower. The woman said Nixon called her and said he left his hat on her couch, and asked if he could he come and pick it up. The woman said Nixon could, but when she came back downstairs, the DS was missing, police said. The woman reportedly said Nixon was the only other person in the residence. Police interviewed Nixon, who gave officers the DS, according to the report. Nixon is due Monday in City Court.
AUTO STRIPPING: Lockport Police were called to Rent-A-Center on Walnut Street, where a store employee reported the gas tank from the store’s delivery truck and its replacement van were both stolen. The delivery truck’s tank had been taken weeks ago, so the business had to rent a van as a replacement. An employee reportedly tried to start the replacement van on Friday but it wouldn’t start. The tank holds about 50 gallons and the estimated loss is $2,000. Both the truck and van had been parked in a city lot across from the store.
City of Lockport
- Police reports published March 9, 2014
- Police reports published March 8, 2014
- Police reports published March 7, 2014
- Police reports published March 6, 2014
- Police reports published March 5, 2014
- Brother accused of taking bail money
- Police reports published March 1, 2014
- City man charged in Urban Park attack
- Police reports published Feb. 27, 2014
- Arrest made in Noco robbery
- More Crime Headlines