City of Lockport
• MARIJUANA POSSESSION: Michael Peterson, 38, 6350 Dale Road, Newfane, was charged Thursday with unlawful possession of marijuana. The report said police stopped Peterson for traffic infractions. During the interview, a strong odor of marijuana was present and a small amount was found in the vehicle, the report said. Peterson is due March 24 in Lockport City Court.
Town of Lockport
• PETIT LARCENY: Shirley Hobbs, 48, 6558 Lincoln Ave., was charged Wednesday with petit larceny. The report said police responded to Save- A- Lot, 5770 South Transit Road, and met with the owner, who said he watched Hobbs take several items and put them into her purse. The witness also told police that when he confronted Hobbs, she tried to put the items back. The items had a value of $10.54, according to the report. Hobbs is due Tuesday in Lockport Town Court.
• LARCENY: A Remington Drive, North Tonawanda, woman told police Wednesday her son had taken her $500 Apple iPhone with him to the Hockey Outlet on Niagara Falls Boulevard, then discovered that the phone had been taken from the locker room while he was at hockey practice. A brief search was conducted, but the phone was not located.
City of Lockport
- Hit and run with utility pole leaves some Wilson residents without power
- Police reports published July 30, 2014
- Burglars strike twice Monday
- Police reports published online July 29, 2014
- Allie Brandt Lanes ransacked
- Pair of shoplifters caught
- Juvenile not welcome back to Camp Kenan
- Hit-and-run driver took out utility pole
- Police reports published July 28, 2014
- Man in custody after standoff
- More Crime Headlines