To: Barbara Klatt, records officer
Town of Ridgeway
410 West Ave.
Medina, NY 14103
To: Darlene Rich, records officer
Town of Shelby
4062 Salt Works Road
Medina, NY 14013
Under the provisions of the New York Freedom of Information Law, I hereby request a copy of the records or portions thereof pertaining to the following:
• Any bills or invoices relating to the printing, postage and envelopes for the mailer titled “Dissolution Information Affecting Area Residents.”
• Any bills or invoices relating to the printing, postage and envelopes associated with sending the two-page letter “To residents of the Towns of Ridgeway and Shelby,” from Ridgeway Supervisor Brian Napoli and Shelby Supervisor Merle Draper, dated April 15, 2014.
• Any contract or correspondence directing any and all persons who have served or are serving as the account administrator for the following web pages:
Please include all names involved from the start of the first page, on or around March 17, 2014.
• Copies of invoices for all print and electronic advertising related to the “Cares and Concerns” hotline.
• Any bills or invoices made to a third party or firm to place advertisements in various media outlets regarding the “Cares and Concerns” hotline.
• Copies of contracts or agreements with third parties for public relations, media/social media consulting, advertising and/or marketing services entered into on or after July 1, 2013.
• Copies of contracts or agreements with third parties for legal services on or after July 1, 2013.
• Copies of invoices/contracts related to the purchase and operation of the “Cares and Concerns” hotline.
• Copies of all written and/or electronic correspondence, notes, memos and other communications in which a town official was a party relating to the mailer entitled “Dissolution Information Affecting Area Residents,” whether via personal email account or a town email account.
• Copies of all written and/or electronic correspondence with a third party public relations/marketing firm or person as such correspondence relates to dissolution, consolidation, or political campaign, whether from a town or personal email account.
If this request appears to be too extensive or fails to reasonably describe the records requested, please contact me at (email address) or by phone at (number).
If there are any fees associated with copying the records requested, please inform me before filling the request.
As you know, the Freedom of Information Law requires that an agency respond to a request within five business days of receipt of a request. Therefore, I would appreciate a response as soon as possible and look forward to hearing from you shortly.
If for any reason any portion of my request is denied, please inform me of the reasons for the denial in writing and provide the name and address of the person or body to whom an appeal should be directed.