- Local News
- Production line up
- Contingent budget would keep levy flat
- Prospective homeowner: Medina's nice, but taxes are scary
Call it a vote of confidence.
In January, General Motors finished up a $40 million investment in its Lockport Components Holdings plant on Upper Mountain Road. The investment was to help support the launch of a variety of new vehicle programs, mostly centered around the GMC Sierra, the Chevrolet Silverado and Corvette. Work is also involving the new Chevy Cruze and Impala.
- 3 injured in Saturday accident
- Man scams Home Depot|Man scams Home Depot
- LaGrange soil being taken to Covanta
- An Easter surprise
- PILOT revenues increasing in town
- Slow regional job growth continues
- More Local News Headlines