Lockport Union-Sun & Journal Online

September 16, 2013

Gonzo's open following stove fire

--
Lockport Union-Sun & Journal

Lockport Union-Sun & Journal — Gonzo’s Bar on Main Street is now open following a stove that reportedly caught fire.

Lockport city fire fighters were called at about 2:30 p.m. Monday to Gonzo's, located between Cottage and Pine streets.

According to dispatchers, the people inside the building were able to escape before the fire spread. The bar was open shortly thereafter.