- Local News
- County to start over on data network
- Five layoffs coming for Lockport City Schools
- Robbery attempt being investigated
- 'Funeral home for pets' gets planning board OK
- Roy-Hart school board meeting tonight
- County opposes state bill
- Public hearing set in Hartland for Thursday
- Credit card investigation wrapped up
- Yard waste pickup begins April 21 in city
Hope After All
Judge William J. Watson was skeptical of drug courts when he first came to Lockport City Court in 2000. After all, he was the top drug prosecutor in Niagara County prior to becoming a judge.
“I said no when I first came over here,” he said, adding that at the time, he viewed drug courts as “some liberal judge” letting people off easy.
- More Local News Headlines