- Local News
Hope After All
Judge William J. Watson was skeptical of drug courts when he first came to Lockport City Court in 2000. After all, he was the top drug prosecutor in Niagara County prior to becoming a judge.
“I said no when I first came over here,” he said, adding that at the time, he viewed drug courts as “some liberal judge” letting people off easy.
- Armed robbers hit 7-Eleven in city
- Three injured in four-vehicle crash
- Budget might reduce staff
- HARD HABIT TO BREAK
- Nanotech hub site pitched in Genesee County
- Library budget vote is April 24
- Scoring with style
- Stolen debit card leads to charges
- Cleaning up
- More Local News Headlines
- Hope After All