Lockport Union-Sun & Journal
Lockport Union-Sun & Journal — City of Lockport
• MISCHIEF: Timothy J. Roberts, 42, 169 Genesee St., Apt. 2, was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief Saturday. Roberts is accused of starting an argument with a male neighbor and throwing a glass at him, according to the arrest report.
• CONTEMPT: James K. Robertson, 131 Caledonia St., Apt. 1, was charged with second-degree criminal contempt Sunday. Robertson is accused of violating a stay-away order.
Town of Lockport
• D.W.I.: Nancy L. Warner, 58, of Glen Allen, Va., was charged with driving while intoxicated Saturday, according to New York State Police. Warner was given appearance tickets for D.W.I. and operating a vehicle without signal lights on Lincoln Avenue.
• D.W.I.: Gary E. Holm, 61, 4559 Mapleton Road, Pendleton, was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated early Monday on Campbell Boulevard. A sheriff's patrol officer initiated a traffic stop on Holm's vehicle after following it from West Avenue to Saunders Settlement Road, where the vehicle crossed the center and fog lines repeatedly, according to the arrest report. The deputy determined that Holm exhibited signs of alcohol intoxication and charged him. Later breath testing showed Holm's blood alcohol content was 0.21 percent, the report said. Holm was held on $250 police bail ahead of his Tuesday arraignment in Lockport town court.
• LARCENY: Kevin R. Voit, 21, 6262 Robinson Road, was charged over the weekend with grand larceny, petit larceny, operating a motor vehicle without a license and reckless driving. A sheriff's deputy saw Voit on Lockwood Lane with a garage door opener just moments before receiving a larceny complaint from a home on Lockwood Lane, where some CDs, a cell phone charging cord and some loose change were reportedly taken from a vehicle. The garage door opener in Voit's possession opened the victim's garage door, the arrest report said. Additional items that were taken from the victim's neighbors were found in a pile in the front yard of a Lockwood Lane home, the report said. Voit was taken to Niagara County Jail on $750 bail.
• D.W.I.: Michelle L. Cobb, 38, 5152 Townline Road, Sanborn, was charged with driving while intoxicated Saturday. A sheriff's deputy initiated a traffic stop on Cobb's vehicle after observing it drive on the shoulder of Wilson Cambria Road. The deputy determined that Cobb exhibited signs of intoxication and charged her. Cobb refused a breath test and was held at Niagara County Jail on $250 bail ahead of a scheduled Tuesday appearance in Wilson town court.
• LARCENY: A Maple Road homeowner reported a number of items — including jewelry, two guitars, a MacBook, an external hard drive, two iPods, a Kindle and a Nintendo Wii — were taken Sept. 12 while all occupants were away. The owner left home in the early morning, returned in the evening and found a dresser drawer had been tossed, the sheriff's office said. The missing items are valued at $5,920.