City of Lockport
BAIL JUMPING: Bernard C. Wiggins, 42, 20 Yale Ave. Apt. 8, Amherst was charged with third-degree bail jumping Tuesday. According to the report, Wiggins was released from custody on April 9, 2010 after being arraigned on a driving while intoxicated charge. Wiggins failed to appear in court on Nov. 30, 2010. He was booked without incident at One Locks Plaza.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Samantha O. Stopa, 27, 13 Mill St. was charged with disorderly conduct and second-degree obstructing governmental administration and Benjamin David Stopa, 22, 24 Mill St., Middleport was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday. The sheriff’s patrol responded for the report of group of people yelling, pushing and acting in a hostile manner after the Polar Bear Swim. Further units were requested to assist. According to the report, the disorderly group was involved in a fight at an Olcott restaurant. The group left the restaurant and engaged in similar hostile activity in the parking lot. Ben Stopa allegedly began to yell and scream vulgarities and refused to leave. He was advised he was under arrest and handcuffed. During the handcuffing, Samantha Stopa jumped onto the handlebars of the ATV and began to scream at patrol that they couldn't do that to her brother. Samantha was advised to leave the area but failed to comply and was pushed away by patrol. She returned and yelled vulgarities at the police. The units cleared the area and proceeded to the Olcott Volunteer Fire Department to complete paperwork. Police bail was set at $50 for disorderly conduct on Ben Stopa and $250 on Samantha Stopa for disorderly conduct and obstructing governmental administration.
City of Lockport
- Police Reports
- Police reports published April 20, 2014
- Police reports published April 16, 2014
- Police reports published April 13, 2014
- Police reports published April 7, 2014
- Police reports published April 6, 2014
- Police reports published April 5, 2014
- Police reports published April 1, 2014
- Police reports published March 30, 2014
- Police Blotter items published Feb. 22, 2014
- Police reports published Feb. 18, 2014
- More Police Reports Headlines