Lockport Union-Sun & Journal — City of Lockport
• HARASSMENT: Jerry M. Incorvaia, 37, 6 Walnut St., apartment 2, was charged with aggravated harassment Friday. Incorvaia is accused of jostling a 15-year-old girl in a public place, then calling the girl’s cell phone and threatening her with bodily harm Nov. 11, according to Lockport police. Incorvaia was held without bail pending arraignment Monday in City Court.
• LARCENY: An Outwater Drive resident reported her unlocked vehicle was entered and contents were removed, sometime overnight Thursday and Friday. Items reported missing include a Garmin Nuvi GPS unit, a PSP game charger, three cell phone chargers, a $20 bill and $30 in Canadian currency, according to the Lockport Police incident report.
• CONTEMPT: Eric M. Sobers, 24, 131 Allen St., was charged with first-degree criminal contempt and second-degree menacing late Thursday. A woman told police that she found Sobers in the garage of her residence earlier Thursday, in violation of a court-issued stay away order; that Sobers engaged her in a verbal argument, followed her down the street when she left her residence and physically accosted her on Allen Street, spitting at her, grabbing and pulling her hair, according to the police report. When third parties warned Sobers to get away from the woman, he left the area on a bicycle, the report said. Sobers was later arrested at his residence and was held without bail pending arraignment Monday in City Court.
• MENACING: Luis E. Ubiles, 47, 72 Charlotte St., was charged with second-degree menacing Tuesday. Ubiles is accused of grabbing a male youth, brandishing a pocket knife and threatening to cut the youth’s hair, according to the police report. Ubiles was arraigned Wednesday in City Court.
Town of Lockport
• MISCHIEF: The caretaker for Raymond Community Church, 6597 Rapids Road, reported siding on the building was damaged sometime overnight Thursday and Friday, apparently by an unknown person who did “doughnuts” in the stone parking lot and caused stones to fly against the building, according to the sheriff’s department. Damage consists of cracks and holes in the siding in several places, the report said.