City of Lockport
ENDANGERING: Josephine M. Brooks, 31, 18 Walnut St., was charged with endangering the welfare of a child Thursday. On Sept. 22, 2011, the police responded to Elmwood Avenue for a disturbance and the detective division was contacted. After further investigation, Brooks was charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
ASSAULT: John J. Troy, 60, 76 Charlotte Ave., was charged with second-degree assault Thursday. According to the report, Troy pushed the victim down the basement stairs while she was going relight the furnace Tuesday. She did not know if she lost consciousness, as Troy did not render any help or medical treatment, according to the report. Troy allegedly threatened to destroy everything in the house. The victim told police she hid until he left for work and was transported by the Lockport Fire Department to Eastern Niagara Hospital for treatment. She sustained swelling and severe bruising to her arms, head and legs. She requested a full order of protection.
GRAND LARCENY: A Kenmore man reported that items were taken from his property on Lake Road on Wednesday, including a 100 -gallon stainless steel tank valued at $1,000 a pile of miscellaneous scrap metal. A surveillance video captured a blue/gray pickup truck on the property.
Town of Lockport
PETIT LARCENY: An employee at the Dollar General on South Transit reported seeing a man placing various boxes of medication into a basket and placing the items from the basket into his pockets at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The suspect drove away in a gray Pontiac Grand Am, according to the report. The medicine was valued at $100.
City of Lockport
- Police Reports
- Police reports published April 20, 2014
- Police reports published April 16, 2014
- Police reports published April 13, 2014
- Police reports published April 7, 2014
- Police reports published April 6, 2014
- Police reports published April 5, 2014
- Police reports published April 1, 2014
- Police reports published March 30, 2014
- Police Blotter items published Feb. 22, 2014
- Police reports published Feb. 18, 2014
- More Police Reports Headlines