City of Lockport
DRUGS: Vincent J. Rawlings, 37, 16 South St., Apt. 7, was charged Thursday by Lockport police with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, second-degree obstruction of governmental administration and criminal contempt, unlawful possession of marijuana and resisting arrest. A report said a female called police about an unwanted person and upon investigation, police reportedly found marijuana in the home along with other drugs and controlled substances. The complainant, Laura A. Mineo, 48, 312 Walnut St., was also charged by Lockport police with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana. Police said the two admitted to possessing the illegal substances. During booking police said Rawlings refused to answer questions and found he violated an order of protection against him from Mineo.
CHARGED: Cori Lynn Hubert, 27, 3624 Day Road, was charged Wednesday morning with fifth-degree possession of stole property. A report from Lockport police said the victim told police Hubert came to her house in February attempting to sell food stamps and then left the residence after allegedly stealing the victim’s camera and selling it at a pawn shop. Hubert was remanded to Niagara County Jail.
City of Lockport
- Police Reports
- Police reports published April 20, 2014
- Police reports published April 16, 2014
- Police reports published April 13, 2014
- Police reports published April 7, 2014
- Police reports published April 6, 2014
- Police reports published April 5, 2014
- Police reports published April 1, 2014
- Police reports published March 30, 2014
- Police Blotter items published Feb. 22, 2014
- Police reports published Feb. 18, 2014
- More Police Reports Headlines