City of Lockport
HARASSMENT: John J. Davis, Jr., 31, 2 Gabriel Drive, Apt. B, was charged Thursday with second-degree harassment and third-degree menacing. Lockport Police said they arrived at Gabriel Drive for a domestic call, but Davis had left.
According to the victim, Davis allegedly ran into her unlocked door and would not leave, despite the victim yelling at him to do so. Davis reportedly starting pushing the victim around, dragged the victim by the shirt into the apartment and started punching the victim. Davis also allegedly threw a vase at the victim's head but missed. Davis finally left the apartment. Police located and arrested Davis when he arrived at the Lockport parole office. He is due Monday in City Court.
HARASSMENT: Charity L. Nixon, 24, 236 Chestnut St., upper apartment, was charged Friday with second-degree harassment. According to the arrest report, Lockport Police were called to Chestnut Street for an altercation between a woman and Nixon. Reportedly both parties suffered minor cuts and swelling as a result of the fight. Nixon was the initial aggressor, according to a third-party witness. Nixon was held for court Friday.
City of Lockport
- Police Reports
- Police reports published April 20, 2014
- Police reports published April 16, 2014
- Police reports published April 13, 2014
- Police reports published April 7, 2014
- Police reports published April 6, 2014
- Police reports published April 5, 2014
- Police reports published April 1, 2014
- Police reports published March 30, 2014
- Police Blotter items published Feb. 22, 2014
- Police reports published Feb. 18, 2014
- More Police Reports Headlines