Lockport Union-Sun & Journal — City of Lockport
• POSSESSION: Alexander Bulbulian, 27, 14 Oakdale Drive, Rochester, was charged with fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and fifth-degree possession of marijuana Thursday. A patrol officer stopped Bulbulian's vehicle on East Avenue for an alleged traffic infraction about 2:30 a.m. While interviewing Bulbulian, the officer said he could smell marijuana inside the vehicle and saw some loose on the floor of the vehicle. Bulbulian consented to a vehicle search and the officer found an unspecified quantity of pot inside, the report said. Police seized $5,720 cash from Bulbulian and detained him without bail pending an Oct. 1 appearance in City Court.
• HARASSMENT: Charles E. Haug III, 35, 175 Indian Church Road, West Seneca, was charged on a warrant with second-degree aggravated harassment Wednesday. Haug allegedly sent an e-mail to a a city resident in which he threatened her and her children, the report said. West Seneca police took Haug into custody and brought him to Lockport. Haug is being held without bail pending an Oct. 1 appearance in City Court.
• ILLEGAL DRIVING: Dylan J. Simons, 19, 6437 Ridge Road, Lockport, was charged with violating the city noise ordinance and aggravated unlicensed operation Tuesday. A patrol officer stopped Simons' vehicle about 7 p.m. for playing excessively loud music. A records check indicated Simons' driver's license is suspended, the report said. Simons was arraigned Wednesday in City Court.
• NONPAYMENT: Ashley T. Drew-Fouchie, 26, 357 Applewood Drive, Lockport, was charged on a warrant with a parking violation Tuesday. Drew-Fouchie did not pay a parking ticket issued by police in June 2011, according to the report. Drew-Fouchie was held on $150 police bail pending her Oct. 2 arraignment in City Court.
• SHOPLIFTING: Dillon S. Smith, 21, no permanent address, was charged with petit larceny Tuesday. A Sunoco gas station/mini mart cashier said Smith left the store at Transit and High streets without paying for a can of Bud Ice beer on Sunday, according to the report. Smith was arraigned Wednesday in City Court.