Lawsuits filed in Niagara County reveal the details of abuse suffered by scores of children over the past several decades.
LOCKPORT — The head of the Buffalo Niagara Coalition for Open Government says the Niagara County Legislature's decision not to amend its public speaking rules sends a "loud and clear" message to the public.
WASHINGTON — Call it the diplomacy of coercion.
In the past year, Barker Lions have installed and maintained a number of wheelchair lifts, provided eye examinations and glasses for those who need them but cannot afford them, helped those who needed hearing aids get testing and equipment and aided the Barker Food Pantry.
This Week's Circulars
Robert E. Fuller, 88 of West Shelby passed away Aug. 15, 2019. He worked at Harrison Radiator/Delphi in Lockport for 30 years and was a lifelong farmer. Visitation Mon., Aug. 19th from 5-7 pm at Cooper Funeral Home, 215 W. Center St., Medina. Graveside committal Tues., Aug. 20th at 2pm in Mt…
- Woman finds dead body in back of truck at Wrights Corner Tops
- Middleport man involved in two fights in 24 hours charged
- Residents offered closer look at proposed Ridge View Solar project
- Value of former Lockport YMCA building is lowered
- Burt woman alleges abuse by Lutheran youth pastor
- Tax breaks sought for Tuscarora Club project
- Soon-to-be-opened Lock Keeper Coffee House will promote life-enhancing hobbies
- More than golfing buddies
- Librarians facing new tasks say crisis isn't in the catalog
- $300K reported missing by Gasport business