A Niagara County Court judge on Wednesday denied one motion by defense attorneys to dismiss the murder indictment against Joseph Belstadt, but said a hearing may be needed on a separate dismissal motion by the defense.
The newest Workforce Training Center in Niagara County officially opened its doors on Wednesday.
Sunday June 23 will mark 24 years for the Gasport Masons' famous Fly-In Breakfast. The breakfast is held every year, rain or shine, at the Roy…
Commander Keith Lewis Smith, a Newfane native, recently retired from the U.S. Coast Guard after 30 years of service.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a continuation of last week’s article based on the remembrances of Florence Lamont Judd.
This Week's Circulars
- Update: City man died in police custody
- Family contends Taser overuse killed Troy Hodge; police say stun gun was 'ineffective'
- Bonjour Crepes comes to East Avenue
- Rally for Troy Hodge at 5 p.m. at city hall
- Cazenovia forum draws a barrage of criticism
- Wilson woman charged with embezzling
- Happy Times child care center to close
- Police reports published June 14, 2019
- Police reports published June 19, 2019
- Concerns about possible failure raise 911 system concerns in Lockport