A former Bell Aircraft employee was one of two local men presented with military service medals on Friday in Amherst.
As adults, we should all have housing, income, access to health care and be free from abuse. Sometimes, legal assistance is needed. The Center for Elder Law and Justice provides free legal services to seniors, people with disabilities, and low income populations in nine western New York coun…
January is National Glaucoma Awareness Month and an excellent time to become more knowledgeable about this disease. Glaucoma damages the optic nerve in the eye. It’s the leading cause of blindness in individuals over the age of 60. But, when treated early, ophthalmologists can often slow the…
Thom talks about the Rascal Flatts farewell tour and predicts who will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2020.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation Friday, January 31st, 2-4 and 7-9 PM, Prudden & Kandt FH, 242 Genesee St., and Saturday, February 1st 12-2 PM. Service 2 PM, Trinity Lutheran Church, 67 Saxton Street.
- Trying to have Mr. Cheatham’s back
- House call: Effort underway to help renovate veteran's Lewiston home
- LIVING THE DREAM AT ESPN
- NT teen killed in 1-vehicle accident
- Village officials still recovering from devastating fire
- A second location for city's Freedom Church
- Dynamic aqua duo at LHS
- Widewaters Drive-In Restaurant sold
- Tip of the hat to Aric Morgan
- Herbs for Health: Lockport herbalist teaches the roots of wellness