WASHINGTON — A Canadian woman accused of mailing a package containing ricin to the White House included a threatening letter in which she told President Donald Trump to “give up and remove your application for this election,” according to court papers filed Tuesday.
ALBANY — The man who killed John Lennon in 1980 says he was seeking glory and deserved the death penalty for a "despicable” act.
The U.S. death toll from the coronavirus topped 200,000 Tuesday, a figure unimaginable eight months ago when the scourge first reached the world’s richest nation with its sparkling laboratories, top-flight scientists and stockpiles of medicines and emergency supplies.
A Falls man picking up food for delivery from a restaurant on the 2700 block of Pine Avenue told police someone hopped in his running car and drove off.
In the debut episode of Inside the Game with CNHI Sports, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about Week 1 of the NFL and what to expect going forward; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes give their takes on the Big Ten opting to return to the gridiron; and Clay Horning shares his insight on the NBA…
This Week's Circulars
Michael J. Wolski, age 68, passed away on September 4, 2020. Michael was born on March 11, 1952 to Eugene and Virginia (Kozlowski) Wolski in Buffalo, NY. Michael graduated from Barker High School in 1971. Michael attended BOCES where he obtained a trade degree in electricity. Michael worked …
- Newfane schools sent home eight for COVID-19 symptoms
- Orangeport, Quaker changes posted
- Spectrum coming into eastern Niagara towns
- Things are looking up at the Historic Palace Theatre
- On top of the world
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at Peace Bridge
- Middleport Clerk Rebecca Schweigert retires after 21 years on the job
- Taking the shame out of addiction
- Community helping late mother fulfill college dreams for children
- First class delivery: Iskalo Development aims to restore the luster at Lockport's Historic Post Office