ALBANY — Lawmakers face a dwindling time frame to nix New York’s plan to allow candidates to run for office with up to $100 million in matching public funds.
On Dec. 18, more than 90 families will give thanks for the bounty of food they receive from the Newfane Community Food Pantry's annual Christmas Day of Sharing.
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department's internal watchdog will release a highly anticipated report Monday that is expected to reject President Donald Trump’s claims that the Russia investigation was illegitimate and tainted by political bias from FBI leaders. But it is also expected to documen…
NEW YORK — Amazon has signed a lease for a new office space in Manhattan that will house more than 1,500 employees, less than a year after pulling out of a deal for a larger headquarters in the borough of Queens after politicians and activists objected to nearly $3 billion in incentives.
Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport man sentenced to 20 years in sex trafficking case
- Starpoint schools 'on the move'
- New York Senate GOP left weakened after statehouse became bright blue
- Bradberry & Park's second-half run spoils Lew-Port's season opener
- Grace Episcopal Church set to close its doors
- Pendleton highway superintendent charged for using town equipment
- Newfane KeyBank branch permanently closing
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- BOB CONFER: Minor parties face major obstacles in New York
- Ex-Ciminelli exec Schuler angling for county job