Here's your chance to be among the first local residents to check out the new, multi-million-dollar sports complex behind Lockport High School, when the soccer Lions host the Niagara-Wheatfield Falcons at 4:45 p.m. Monday in the Niagara Frontier League boys soccer opener for both schools.
Summit Street will be closed from Aug. 26 through Sept. 27 while crews from Kandey Company replace a 30-inch raw water line and 24-inch industrial water line. The street will remain open to local traffic, while all others will be rerouted north to West High Street and State Street.
This Week's Circulars
- Woman finds dead body in back of truck at Wrights Corner Tops
- Moratorium hearing draws packed crowd in Lockport
- 'Quiet Place' filming to shut down Grand Island bridge Sunday morning
- Olcott Dollar General site plan approved
- Burt woman alleges abuse by Lutheran youth pastor
- Police reports published Aug. 20, 2019
- SCHEER: Bridging the gaps in local Lockport history
- Glenwood Cemetery taking on financial challenges
- Cuomo defends new license plates during Wilson visit
- State declares health emergency over vaping