- Note to Union Sun readers
- Congress confronts new virus crisis rescue as pandemic grows
- First COVID-19 vaccine studied in US poised for final testing
- What is contact tracing, and how does it work with COVID-19?
- COVID-19 continues to impact services for those with disabilities
- NY sending supply of COVID treatment drug to Florida
- ENH received $5.8 million in PPP funding
WASHINGTON — Negotiators on a huge coronavirus relief bill reported slight progress after talks resumed Monday afternoon in the Capitol, with issues like food for the poor and aid to schools struggling to reopen safely assuming a higher profile in the talks.
Jonathan Schultz, the county director of Emergency Services, says Niagara Ccounty does have a cache of Personal Protective Equipment, but that more is needed to survive another wave of COVID-19.
DALLAS, Ga. — Putting your child on the bus for the first day of school is always a leap of faith for a parent. Now, on top of the usual worries about youngsters adjusting to new teachers and classmates, there’s COVID-19.
A pair of Lockport men are facing charges after they ran from their vehicle following a police traffic stop on Sunday.
ALBANY — People who were sexually abused as children will have more time to file legal claims under a new state law against individuals and public and private institutions after concerns that the pandemic was keeping survivors from coming forward.
A new parcel-level flood risk prediction tool will be detailed in an Aug. 20 webinar put on by New York Sea Grant. The inundation prediction model for rapid flood forecasting was developed by Cornell University for use by communities along Lake Ontario and its embayments.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport school's reopening plan
- Stefanik spanks Cuomo as stimulus fight intensifies
- Lockport Police trying to ID suspects in series of robberies
- Sharing shop talk and her thanks for the inspiration
- House fire in Newfane
- Sheriff's Office investigating fatal Tonawanda Creek boat crash
- 2 more sign on to suit challenging Lockport school surveillance system
- State hearing set on nursing home deaths from virus
- Car crashes into boats at LaSalle Yacht Club
- ENH choses new medical director for Reflections Recovery Center