City of Lockport
• ASSAULT: Philip G. Schuster, 45, 66 Lewis St., rear apartment, was charged with third-degree assault and first-degree criminal contempt Wednesday. A Clarence Center woman told police she went to Schuster’s apartment May 17 after he called her there to discuss an earlier incident in which she had him arrested in Erie County. Schuster allegedly told the woman, “I can’t believe you are still walking the earth after having all my guns taken away. ... I have to knock some sense into you.” Schuster allegedly head-butted the woman in the face and broke her nose. At the time, the woman told police, she was too afraid to report the incident and instead told family members she’d hit her face on a shelf while helping Schuster move. The woman decided to report the incident because she has “had enough of the violence,” the police report said. Schuster was arrested at home without incident. He was held without bail.
• HARASSMENT: DaRon Christopher Woods, 31, 247 Washburn St., Apt. 3, was charged with second-degree harassment Monday. A Pine Street woman complained to police that Woods physically threatened her while she was standing on Pine Street with a friend Monday. Woods was released on his own recognizance.
• LEAVING SCENE: Clifford A. Davis, 48, 164 Church St., Lockport, was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle Wednesday. He is being held in lieu of $500 bail.
City of Lockport
This Week's Circulars
- Amazon driver arrested
- Joe Taylor sticks with strategy, earns knockout in return to cage
- City council candidates take on blight
- 2% tax increase projected in city budget
- MHA has new community engagement coordinator
- Accused drug dealer takes plea
- Hearing tonight on county redistricting plan
- Niagara Hospice House expansion underway
- Lockport man dies in Medina crash
- Pendleton approves contract for deputy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.