City of Lockport
— DISORDERLY CONDUCT: A Ransomville man who was in family court at the Niagara County Courthouse on Thursday morning was removed after allegedly being disrespectful during the proceedings. He alleged called people crooks and thieves and cursed, the report said. A deputy asked him to quiet down, which he did. At the end of his case, the man was escorted from the courtroom after he became loud and said “I should just die.” The deputy said he continued his angry utterances, stating he would go hunting. Supervisors were notified about the incident.
— CHARGED: Brenda J. Stamp, 45, 5724 Glendale Drive, Apt. 16, was charged Thursday morning with issuing a bad check. Stamp allegedly wrote a $60 check May 3 for two tires to a Mill Street auto repair business. The bank notified the business that the check was issued from a closed account, the report said. Stamp will appear Wednesday in city court.
Town of Lockport
— CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A general manager of the Willowbrook Golf Course on Lake Avenue told deputies Wednesday morning that someone damaged several golf carts earlier that day. The report said someone put something in the keyholes of two of the carts, damaging the ignition. Two other carts also were damaged and a flag pole was run over. The damage to the carts was estimated to be $250.
City of Lockport
Lorna Alice (Bruning) Wendler entered into eternal rest on September 14 at Medina Memorial Residential Unit surrounded by her family. She was born November 12, 1930 in Wolcottsville, NY, the daughter of Albert and Melvina Rudnick Bruning. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur, on August…
This Week's Circulars
- Harrison Lofts project gaining momentum
- Lockport police investigating fatal motorcycle crash
- Freedom Church is hopping off the Covid seesaw
- Attorney General: WNY cocaine ring taken down
- Lockport native, Canisius QB Tyler Baker unyielding in pursuit of college offers
- Barker field hockey's expectations remain high despite coaching change
- Stover, Kibler make Lockport Umpires Hall
- Crash injures six heading to Wilson High School
- Local man awarded Liberty Medal for saving 2-year old's life
- 9/11 on Air Force One for Falls native
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.