City of Lockport
— DISORDERLY CONDUCT: A Ransomville man who was in family court at the Niagara County Courthouse on Thursday morning was removed after allegedly being disrespectful during the proceedings. He alleged called people crooks and thieves and cursed, the report said. A deputy asked him to quiet down, which he did. At the end of his case, the man was escorted from the courtroom after he became loud and said “I should just die.” The deputy said he continued his angry utterances, stating he would go hunting. Supervisors were notified about the incident.
— CHARGED: Brenda J. Stamp, 45, 5724 Glendale Drive, Apt. 16, was charged Thursday morning with issuing a bad check. Stamp allegedly wrote a $60 check May 3 for two tires to a Mill Street auto repair business. The bank notified the business that the check was issued from a closed account, the report said. Stamp will appear Wednesday in city court.
Town of Lockport
— CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A general manager of the Willowbrook Golf Course on Lake Avenue told deputies Wednesday morning that someone damaged several golf carts earlier that day. The report said someone put something in the keyholes of two of the carts, damaging the ignition. Two other carts also were damaged and a flag pole was run over. The damage to the carts was estimated to be $250.
City of Lockport
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport area hit hard by flash flooding
- ENH surgery center director named
- AFTER THE DELUGE: Lockport recovers from a memorable storm
- Lockport Memorial campus site plans OK'd
- After potential donor falls through, Gasport man still searching for new kidney
- Lockport Council recommends 'Option 3' for recycling
- Newest urgent care facility opens its doors in Lockport
- 1 person killed in house explosion; cause unknown
- Canadian border opening to non-essential U.S. travelers on Aug. 9
- AFTER THE DELUGE: Sometimes you just can't outsmart nature