Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
Scott W. "Coach" Solotes, Sr. entered into rest July 2, 2020. Born June 17, 1970 he was the son the late William and Kathy (Horton) Solotes. Beloved wife, Brigitte (Qualiana) Solotes; beloved father of Scott W. (Rachelle) Solotes, Jr., Amber and Haley Solotes; cherished grandfather of Avery,…
- Lockport motorcyclist killed in South Transit Road crash
- New safety protocols in place as state readies prisons for inmate visits
- Feds make $20M pot bust at Peace Bridge
- Lockport school district will intervene in NYCLU lawsuit
- Petock retires as LHS baseball coach
- 4 puppies found in Town of Royalton
- Travelers' quarantine mandate reiterated by Niagara County
- Remembering the voice of 'A Friendly Community'
- Woman killed after car crashes into Niagara Falls house
- Maziarz letters target Wojtaszeks