Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
This Week's Circulars
Charles Rizzo passed away November 30, 2019. Calling from 10-12 Wednesday at TAYLOR & REYNOLDS FUNERAL HOME, 70 Niagara street, with Memorial at 12:00. Please visit Taylorandreynolds.com
- B&B BBQ: A dream come true
- New York Senate GOP left weakened after statehouse became bright blue
- ENH filing shows psych unit losses doubled in 2019
- Light Up Lockport kicks off Christmas season
- Lockport retailers gear up for "Small Business Saturday"
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- BOB CONFER: Minor parties face major obstacles in New York
- Bradberry & Park's second-half run spoils Lew-Port's season opener
- Newfane fire investigated
- NIAGARA DISCOVERIES: Holland Land Co.'s West Transit Line