Lockport Presbyterian Home, 305-327 High St., announced Thursday that it has ceased permitting visitors and volunteers at the adult care home in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The ban on visitation is in effect for an indeterminate period. For more information, go to www.pscwny.org .
This Week's Circulars
Alice Mae Meyer, April 3, 2020. Predeceased by husband, Charles Meyer, Sr. on June 14, 2019; survived by eight children, 28 grandchildren and 14 great-grandchildren. Visit pruddenandkandt.com for full obit.
Passed away on March 27th. Son of Mabel "Jean" Schoelles and the late George, Sr. Services private at family's convenience. Online condolences at pruddenandkandt.com.
- Lockport City Clerk dismissed
- Updated Niagara County virus location map shows five new cases
- Two 1-year-olds among Niagara County COVID-19 cases
- Niagara County jumps to 91 confirmed virus cases
- ENH offering drive-up urgent care site
- Ventilators to be redistributed downstate
- Lockport officials reject bid to appeal ruling on fire staff
- Suspect in Falls standoff surrenders after fire started in apartment
- Confirmed virus cases surpass 100 in Niagara County
- Quietly marking a century