Mayor Michelle Roman and Fourth Ward Alderman David Wohleben participate in a debate Oct. 28 at the Taylor Theater at the Kenan Center that was sponsored by the Lockport Union Sun & Journal and Niagara USA Chamber.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport man sentenced to 20 years in sex trafficking case
- Starpoint schools 'on the move'
- B&B BBQ: A dream come true
- Bradberry & Park's second-half run spoils Lew-Port's season opener
- New York Senate GOP left weakened after statehouse became bright blue
- Pendleton highway superintendent charged for using town equipment
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- BOB CONFER: Minor parties face major obstacles in New York
- Newfane KeyBank branch permanently closing
- Newfane fire investigated