Picketers march in front of the GM Powertrain Tonawanda Engine Plant in the Town of Tonawanda Monday morning. United Auto Workers 774 members went on strike after midnight on Monday. Tonawanda workers said temporary employee pay was an issue.
As featured on
DETROIT — A strike by over 49,000 United Auto workers against General Motors could have been…
DETROIT — Talks continued into the night but there was no end to the strike against General Motors.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport man sentenced to 20 years in sex trafficking case
- Starpoint schools 'on the move'
- B&B BBQ: A dream come true
- New York Senate GOP left weakened after statehouse became bright blue
- Bradberry & Park's second-half run spoils Lew-Port's season opener
- Pendleton highway superintendent charged for using town equipment
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- Newfane KeyBank branch permanently closing
- BOB CONFER: Minor parties face major obstacles in New York
- Newfane fire investigated