This Week's Circulars
Of Town of Cambria, passed away October 26, 2020. Graveside services will be held Friday, 2 PM at Wheatfield Cemetery. Please visit hardisonfuneralhomes .com for full obituary and details.
- Woman with rifle causes stir in downtown Lockport
- Roy-Hart principal returns to teaching during Fire Prevention Week
- Fatal Lockport shooting case headed to grand jury
- Palace Theatre to open for movies next month
- Motorist identified in fatal crash in Royalton
- Local business owners step up to back bowling nights
- Erie County police chase comes to an end in the Falls
- Video details Lewiston police encounter with sheriff's son
- Court approves ENH-Newfane sale
- Another busy day of early voting in Niagara
Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about Indiana's upset of Penn State; Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss Super Bowl contenders; Clay Horning breaks down a big day for Sooners in the NFL.
On this week's edition of the Gridiron Show with Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C.'s Larry Kelly talk about the playoff situation in Class 2A and highlight our athlete of the week, Union's Anthony Nealy.
George Bremer and Bill Burt debate the top teams in the AFC and NFC; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes prep for the opening of Big Ten football season; and Clay Horning riffs on the ways the Rays play baseball.
George Bremer and Bill Burt discuss COVID-19 and rookie quarterbacks in the NFL, Kevin Brockway updates us on college basketball and Clay Horning gives his take on the great debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
In this week's episode, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about COVID-19 drama unfolding in the NFL, Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the Big Ten's upcoming start to football season and Clay Horning goes in-depth on the Heat's Jimmy Butler.
George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about the Chiefs' dominance after KC walloped the Ravens; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway debate whether Big Ten teams should have been included in polls; and Clay Horning muses on the NBA Finals and whether the Heat can pull off an upset of the Lakers.