This Week's Circulars
- Police chase ends in Lockport after kidnapping reported in Orleans County
- Orleans DA releases kidnapping information
- Lockport schools report COVID-19 cases
- Newfane cafe plans hit roadblock
- Two Lockport men killed in Genesee County crash
- Olcott breakwall ahead of schedule and already doing its job
- Lockport's Logan Wendt proves himself as one of Section VI's top tight ends
- Questions remain on future of ENH building
- Second teen charged in Lockport man's murder
- 'Lockport Connection' aids Save-A-Pet
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
Niagara Falls Country Club was flooded Tuesday night by the storm that crushed Niagara County, forcing the postponement of the first round of the 62nd Porter Cup. Michael Vitch, one of four tournament directors, talks about the impact of the weather, efforts to get the course in playing cond…