Tim Hortons introduced its newest Dream Donut & Timbits Donuts inspired by a Kellogg’s breakfast cereal favorite – the Froot Loops Dream Donut on Thursday.
Join Lifestyles Editor Michele DeLuca on her recent visit to some of the wineries and a distillery open for pickups and deliveries on the Niagara Wine Trail.
A Sicilian-born chef is now running the kitchen at the Niagara Frontier Golf Club, which is offering a new dining membership with the goal of drawing the community to the clubhouse.
A new breakfast and lunch restaurant opened in October on Grand Island offering traditional diner favorites and some specialty items including a flight of Belgian waffles, each boasting a different topping of the diner’s choice.
Dr. Helen Cappuccino is going to be teaching an unusual new class at the University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine in February.
Dom and Sheila Scapelliti of Scapelliti's Meats in Lockport, NY, demonstrate the easy recipe they use to make a beautiful prime rib for the holidays and special occasions.
BARKER — Some people might scoff at the idea of beer and custard mixing together as one, but not the operators of In the Mix Brewing & Creamery, a new brewery in Barker that's debuting the first beer- and wine-infused custards in New York state.
It’s always fun to try and decide which is the best dish at the Grand Buffet at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute.
Pies, cakes, mozzarella sticks and even a Friday night fish fry are just some of the foods most people enjoy on a regular basis without worry. But for many individuals who are gluten intolerant, these beloved foods are not an option, especially when wanting to enjoy a dinner out at a restaurant.
This Week's Circulars
- Roy-Hart grad producing Times Square performance piece
- Inmate suicide being investigated at Niagara County Jail
- Lockport man arrested in fatal Elmira stabbing
- Lockport Rehab resident looks back on his 100 years
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman
- NIAGARA DISCOVERIES: Main Street, Lockport: Jewelers' row
- Driver in fatal crash takes plea
- Belstadt trial will begin Monday
- Local worship leader gets picked for a spot on 'The Voice'
- US&J celebrates 200th anniversary with local business passport
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.