Republican state Sen. Chris Jacobs has swept an Election Day doubleheader in western New York to win a House seat formerly held by a congressman who resigned last fall.
ALBANY — A primary election season like no other neared a conclusion Tuesday as New Yorkers made their picks for Congress, president and other offices following campaigns in which candidates largely had to connect with voters online amid a pandemic.
NEW YORK — Democratic members of the state’s Board of Elections filed an appeal Wednesday of a federal judge's reinstatement of the New York presidential primary.
Eastern Niagara Hospital will be able to resume elective outpatient treatments on April 28, Niagara County Legislature Chair Becky Wydysh, R-Lewiston, announced during the daily county briefing, in which she read aloud an email from hospital CEO Anne McCaffrey.
State Sen. Robert Ortt, R-North Tonawanda, has dropped out of the race for New York’s 27th Congressional District, a spokesperson for his office confirmed Tuesday.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport school's reopening plan
- Lockport Police trying to ID suspects in series of robberies
- Two men charged after fleeing Lockport police stop
- Sharing shop talk and her thanks for the inspiration
- ENH choses new medical director for Reflections Recovery Center
- Sheriff's Office investigating fatal Tonawanda Creek boat crash
- 2 more sign on to suit challenging Lockport school surveillance system
- Newfane, Roy-Hart and Barker get ready for school year
- State hearing set on nursing home deaths from virus
- Buffalo's 'In the Mix' for Barker business