WASHINGTON — Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump to become the 46th president of the United States on Saturday and offered himself to the nation as a leader who “seeks not to divide, but to unify" a country gripped by a historic pandemic and a confluence of economic and social…
WASHINGTON — Democrat Joe Biden was pushing closer to the 270 Electoral College votes needed to carry the White House, securing victories in the “blue wall” battlegrounds of Wisconsin and Michigan and narrowing President Donald Trump's path.
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump carried Florida, the nation's most prized battleground state, and he and Democrat Joe Biden were increasingly focused early Wednesday on the three Northern industrial states — Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania — that could prove crucial in determining w…
Republican state Sen. Chris Jacobs has swept an Election Day doubleheader in western New York to win a House seat formerly held by a congressman who resigned last fall.
ALBANY — A primary election season like no other neared a conclusion Tuesday as New Yorkers made their picks for Congress, president and other offices following campaigns in which candidates largely had to connect with voters online amid a pandemic.
NEW YORK — Democratic members of the state’s Board of Elections filed an appeal Wednesday of a federal judge's reinstatement of the New York presidential primary.
Eastern Niagara Hospital will be able to resume elective outpatient treatments on April 28, Niagara County Legislature Chair Becky Wydysh, R-Lewiston, announced during the daily county briefing, in which she read aloud an email from hospital CEO Anne McCaffrey.
State Sen. Robert Ortt, R-North Tonawanda, has dropped out of the race for New York’s 27th Congressional District, a spokesperson for his office confirmed Tuesday.
This Week's Circulars
- Couple charged in Tuesday's Boulevard chase no strangers to police pursuits
- Inside a KKK murder plot: Grab him up, take him to the river
- BOB CONFER: Niagara’s volunteers provided hope in a disaster
- Driver charged after one-car crash, fire on Route 31
- Push is on to restore Delphi pensions
- Apartment fire reported in Newfane
- Central NY gas station cited after cars break down after filling up
- State official coming meeting with Lockport about Brother's Keeper grant
- Team Rubicon combats flood damage in Lockport
- Two in custody after Boulevard chase