Once upon a time, a merry band of restaurant professionals opened a charming restaurant in a forgotten industrial community adjacent to the Niagara River.
On Monday night, after watching our two candidates for Mayor take questions from local journalists for an hour at the Keenan Center, I sat down to write a column about how lucky we were are here in Lockport. It seemed that Mayor Michelle Roman and challenger David Wohleben were both strong c…
When fire destroyed a Niagara Falls apartment building on May 24, 2019, your American Red Cross was there. Volunteers Betsy Crocker and Sharon Daut responded directly to the scene on Ontario Avenue, meeting with three families who had just lost everything in the blink of an eye, including an…
If navigating New York state’s cashless toll system on Grand Island has been a frustrating experience for you, then remember the names Carl Kettle, Larry Biesuz Jr. and David Tredo.
This Week's Circulars
- Starpoint teacher charged by Falls police
- JIM SHULTZ: Judge Murphy set a rapist free
- Belter classified as Level 3 sex offender at hearing
- Lockport man making music moves
- Lockport police say high school threat appears 'non credible'
- County health director advises masks
- Ground broken for new hospital
- Shooting investigation continues HALLOWEEN: Police chief says suspects aren't from here.
- Estate leaves 10K to Lockport police
- NIAGARA DISCOVERIES: Continuing the stroll along Locust Street, Lockport, 1888 ...