I had hoped against all hope that Donald Trump, at the Mount Rushmore speech, would use that time to begin to unite our country, our country needs sound and compassionate leadership in our many moments of crisis right now.
March is Red Cross Month, and the Western and Central New York Region asks people to be a hero for families in this community by becoming a volunteer, learning lifesaving skills, giving blood or donating to #help1family on Red Cross Giving Day, March 27.
This Week's Circulars
Michael Hufford passed away July 9, 2020 at the Niagara Hospice House. Please visit Taylorandreynolds.com.
Richard J. Van Schoonhoven died suddenly on June 23. He was the son of James and Christina. He is survived by his sister, Dorothy (Becky); his brothers, James II, Robert (Allison) Cook, John Cook, Jeff (Amber) Cook; nieces and nephews, Benjamin, Patrick, Chase, Christina and Allison. He was …
- Greek Cuisine opens on Ridge Road
- Woman flown to ECMC by Mercy Flight after head-on crash in Newfane
- ENH received $5.8 million in PPP funding
- Local municipalities navigating the 'New Normal'
- Long awaited start of 2020 youth baseball season arrives
- Hikers ask 4x4s to drive elsewhere
- Lockport School District files to intervene in NYCLU lawsuit
- Seneca Niagara casino staffer tests positive for COVID-19
- Lockport motorcyclist killed in South Transit Road crash
- 'Lockport is Blooming' this weekend