I had hoped against all hope that Donald Trump, at the Mount Rushmore speech, would use that time to begin to unite our country, our country needs sound and compassionate leadership in our many moments of crisis right now.
March is Red Cross Month, and the Western and Central New York Region asks people to be a hero for families in this community by becoming a volunteer, learning lifesaving skills, giving blood or donating to #help1family on Red Cross Giving Day, March 27.
Donna J. McCowen passed away on May 8, 2021. Daughter of Shirley (Kellogg) McCowen and the late Albert McCowen; five siblings; several nieces and nephews. Private services. Visit pruddenandkandt.com.
This Week's Circulars
- Driver charged in Glenwood fatal crash
- Joshua Lopez successfully opens arcade on Pine Street
- LPD: Lockport dad abandoned his children
- Envisioning the return of old glory
- Lockport woman selected for SUNY Chancellor's Award
- Man killed after pickup drives over embankment on Glenwood
- Wyndham officials, local law enforcement deal with runaways
- Property owner, solar group speak on potential project
- No charges for Lockport police in Hodge death
- Second rabid raccoon reported in Newfane