It may be hard to imagine healing can take place in a horse barn.
This Week's Circulars
Bonita "Bonnie" M. Farina, 85, died January 16, 2020 after a battle with Alzheimer's. Born January 1, 1935 in Elk Park, North Carolina, she was the daughter of Pashley Hill McCloud and Martisha Hagie McCloud. She and her husband, Louis N. Farina, lived most of their married life in Lockport,…
Roberta Hare, aged 76, entered into rest on January 16, 2020 at the Medina Memorial Hospital with her loving daughter at her side. Born December 13, 1943 in Lockport, Roberta was a daughter to the late Robert and Margaret (Wilson) Cox. She worked for Southland Frozen Foods in Barker. Togethe…
Shirley L. Burrows passed away on January 16, 2020. She was born in Raleigh, NC, a daughter to Ethel Estep. She enjoyed baking, cooking and cleaning, qualities which she instilled in her children, but most of all she loved spending time with her family. Shirley was predeceased by her husband…
- Widewaters Drive-In Restaurant sold
- The mouth of babes ...
- Dynamic aqua duo at LHS
- Tip of the hat to Aric Morgan
- House call: Effort underway to help renovate veteran's Lewiston home
- Green Light row: State pressures police to keep DMV data away from feds
- A second location for city's Freedom Church
- Cold case murder trial postponed
- McCaffrey: Funds locked down for ER project
- Herbs for Health: Lockport herbalist teaches the roots of wellness