KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Ten years after firing Sean McDermott as his defensive coordinator, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid will stare across the field inside Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday and see his protégé trying to spoil his hopes of a Super Bowl repeat.
ORCHARD PARK — Taron Johnson could’ve kept running into next week on a 101-yard interception that carried the Buffalo Bills to their first AFC championship game appearance in 27 years.
ORCHARD PARK — It was just like the pre-coronavirus pandemic days on Saturday morning for Scott Hammond and his son Landon in being among the first to get to their seats before a Buffalo Bills home game.
BUFFALO — The Buffalo Bills locked up starting cornerback Tre’Davious White through the 2025 season by signing him to a four-year, $70 million contract extension on Saturday.
NFL players have approved a new labor agreement with the league that features a 17-game regular season, higher salaries, increased roster sizes and larger pensions for current and former players.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Terry Pegula assesses the disappointment of eight-plus years of owning the Buffalo Sabres and says it's time his team started winning.
Well, we're four days away from the NFL draft, or the “annual selection meeting” as they like to call it. For me, it’s like waiting for the tax season to be over. I see it as a necessary annoyance. I love the draft so much I left the country for the week.
BUFFALO — The owners of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres have hired consulting and architectural firms to study the future needs of both teams' facilities, including determining whether to build a new NFL stadium to replace the Bills' 45-year-old New Era Field.
This Week's Circulars
- Police chase ends in Lockport after kidnapping reported in Orleans County
- Orleans DA releases kidnapping information
- Lockport schools report COVID-19 cases
- Newfane cafe plans hit roadblock
- Two Lockport men killed in Genesee County crash
- Olcott breakwall ahead of schedule and already doing its job
- Lockport's Logan Wendt proves himself as one of Section VI's top tight ends
- Questions remain on future of ENH building
- Second teen charged in Lockport man's murder
- 'Lockport Connection' aids Save-A-Pet
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.