VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Terry Pegula assesses the disappointment of eight-plus years of owning the Buffalo Sabres and says it's time his team started winning.
Well, we're four days away from the NFL draft, or the “annual selection meeting” as they like to call it. For me, it’s like waiting for the tax season to be over. I see it as a necessary annoyance. I love the draft so much I left the country for the week.
BUFFALO — The owners of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres have hired consulting and architectural firms to study the future needs of both teams' facilities, including determining whether to build a new NFL stadium to replace the Bills' 45-year-old New Era Field.
This Week's Circulars
- Lockport man sentenced to 20 years in sex trafficking case
- Starpoint schools 'on the move'
- New York Senate GOP left weakened after statehouse became bright blue
- Bradberry & Park's second-half run spoils Lew-Port's season opener
- Grace Episcopal Church set to close its doors
- Pendleton highway superintendent charged for using town equipment
- Newfane KeyBank branch permanently closing
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- BOB CONFER: Minor parties face major obstacles in New York
- Ex-Ciminelli exec Schuler angling for county job