NFL players have approved a new labor agreement with the league that features a 17-game regular season, higher salaries, increased roster sizes and larger pensions for current and former players.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Terry Pegula assesses the disappointment of eight-plus years of owning the Buffalo Sabres and says it's time his team started winning.
Well, we're four days away from the NFL draft, or the “annual selection meeting” as they like to call it. For me, it’s like waiting for the tax season to be over. I see it as a necessary annoyance. I love the draft so much I left the country for the week.
BUFFALO — The owners of the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres have hired consulting and architectural firms to study the future needs of both teams' facilities, including determining whether to build a new NFL stadium to replace the Bills' 45-year-old New Era Field.
This Week's Circulars
Michael Hufford passed away July 9, 2020 at the Niagara Hospice House. Please visit Taylorandreynolds.com.
Richard J. Van Schoonhoven died suddenly on June 23. He was the son of James and Christina. He is survived by his sister, Dorothy (Becky); his brothers, James II, Robert (Allison) Cook, John Cook, Jeff (Amber) Cook; nieces and nephews, Benjamin, Patrick, Chase, Christina and Allison. He was …
- Greek Cuisine opens on Ridge Road
- ENH received $5.8 million in PPP funding
- Woman flown to ECMC by Mercy Flight after head-on crash in Newfane
- Local municipalities navigating the 'New Normal'
- Lockport motorcyclist killed in South Transit Road crash
- Long awaited start of 2020 youth baseball season arrives
- Seneca Niagara casino staffer tests positive for COVID-19
- Woman killed after car crashes into Niagara Falls house
- Lockport School District files to intervene in NYCLU lawsuit
- 'Lockport is Blooming' this weekend