• GIRLS OFFICIALS: The Western New York Board of Officials for Women’s Sports is accepting applications for new candidates interested in officiating girls’ high school basketball. For an application and more information, contact Royce Calhoun (email@example.com). Classes begin in September.
• CHALLENGER LEAGUE: The 2019-20 WNY Challenger Sports bowling league, a local league for those with special needs, starts in September at Allie Brandt Lanes, Brad Angelo Lanes, Rapids Bowling Center and Medina Lanes. For more information or to register, contact Linda Conlin (Allie Brandt/Brad Angelo, 433-4845), Marie Maietta (Rapids, 523-8431), Merry Hedges (Rapids, 694-3127) or Cheryl Naish (Medina, 225-0022).
• SENIOR MEN: The organizational meeting for the Rapids Tuesday Senior Men's, Guido's Upholstering/Joe's Guys and Tom Walton Memorial Senior Men's leagues will take place at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday in the lounge at Rapids Bowling Center. This is for all league bowlers in these three leagues as well as any newcomers wishing to join this season. Those attending will have free coffee, donuts, drinks and three games of bowling compliments of Rapids' general manager. For more information or to register, contact league secretary John Loss (773-9781) or Rapids Bowling Center (297-2500).
• SENIOR MIXED: The organizational meetings of the Monday and Thursday Mixed Senior Bowling Leagues will be held at 11:30 a.m. today and Thursday, respectively, at the Rapids Bowling Center lounge. All bowlers old or new are urged to attend. For further information contact Daneen Muehlbauer (471-7708) or Lisa Augustine (626-1063).
• PAL FALL: A 4-on-4 developmental league for ages 4-13 will be held Sept. 7-Oct. 19 at Reservoir State Park. Cost is $45, plus an additional $35 per family member. Register at npalsoccer.org or call 283-7715. Coaches, helpers and sponsors needed.
Editor’s note: Registrations are scheduled to appear in Monday editions. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Friday. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY: Last minute requests for publication in editions on other days of the week will no longer be accepted.