• DAEMEN BOYS: Daemen College head men's basketball coach Mike MacDonald and the MacDonald Basketball Academy are holding several camps this summer. Weeklong camps, open to boys ages 5-14, will be held from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. July 8-12 and Aug. 5-9 at a cost of $250 per week. A nine-week Friday Night Hoops camp starts this week for ages 5-12 at a cost of $200. For more information or to register, call 839-8380 or visit daemen.edu/sportscamps.
• DAEMEN GIRLS: Daemen College and head women's basketball coach Jenepher Banker will host camps June 25-28 and July 22-25. Camp days run 9 a.m.-4 p.m. as a cost of $200 for the week. Girls ages 7-17 are eligible. For more information or to register, call 839-8336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• HARBOR HOOPS: The 17th annual Harbor Hoops 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament will be held July 27 at Clark's Park in Wilson. Twelve divisions available, both male and female. For more information, call 433-1344 or email email@example.com. Registration closes July 24.
• HILBERT CAMPS: Hilbert College's annual overnight summer basketball camps will be held June 30-July 4 and July 14-18 (boys) and July 7-11 and July 21-25 (girls). Camp runs from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. Cost is $390 for residential campers and $295 for campers who do not stay overnight. For more information, contact Rob deGrandpre (boys, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Senefelder (girls, email@example.com).
• KEN EAST CAMP: Kenmore East will hosts its inaugural boys basketball camp Aug. 5-8. Students entering grades 3-6 will run form 8:30-11:30 a.m., followed by grades 7-12 from 12-3 p.m. Cost is $80 per session, with family discounts. For more information or to register, contact Jim Badgley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• NU CAMPS: Patrick Beilein and the new Niagara University men's basketball staff will host a pair of camps this summer at the Gallagher Center. The Niagara Basketball Skills Academy for boys and girls grades 1-6 will run July 29-Aug. 1 at a cost of $175, and the Niagara Basketball Elite Camp for boys grades 9-12 will be held Aug. 4 at a cost of $50. To register, visit totalcamps.com/niagaramensbasketball. For more information, contact director of basketball operations Madison Hahesy (email@example.com).
• CHALLENGER LEAGUE: The 2019-20 WNY Challenger Sports bowling league, a local league for those with special needs, starts in September at Allie Brandt Lanes, Brad Angelo Lanes, Rapids Bowling Center and Medina Lanes. For more information or to register, contact Linda Conlin (Allie Brandt/Brad Angelo, 433-4845), Marie Maietta (Rapids, 523-8431), Merry Hedges (Rapids, 694-3127) or Cheryl Naish (Medina, 225-0022).
• KENAN CENTER: The Kenan Center is offering an 8-week “Learn To Play” program, open to girls ages 5 years up to the modified level. The program will take place Mondays and Wednesdays from July 8-Aug. 7 at a cost of $68 for Center members, $80 for non-members. To register or for more information, visit kenancenter.org or contact Rick Ruhmel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• FIRST TEE: Registration for the First Tee Youth Golf Instructional Program is now open to youth ages 7-18. Locally, the program takes place at the Niagara County Golf Course. For more information or to register, visit thefirstteewesternny.org/register.
• LA SALLE: The La Salle High School Alumni Association is hosting its seventh annual Golf Outing and Friday Night Bash on Aug. 2. The four-person scramble, which costs $65 per golfer — $60 if paid by July 12 — will be held at 1 p.m. at Hyde Park Golf Course. The following bash will start at 8:30 p.m. at the Evening Star Concert Hall. For more information or to register, contact Joel Holka (email@example.com).
• O'HARA: Cardinal O'Hara High School is sponsoring a tournament July 26 at Rothland Golf Course in Akron. The tournament, which costs $100 per person, will open with 9 a.m. registration and a 10 a.m. shotgun start. Proceeds will go to the O'Hara athletic department. For more information, contact Diane Schiesser (695-2600 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org).
• PORTER CUP: The Porter Cup Qualifier will be held June 24 at Niagara Falls Country Club. Cost is $190 and includes a practice round. Must be a 3-handicap or less to participate. Top 10 finishers qualify for the 2019 Porter Cup. To register or for more information, visit portercup.com.
• GIRLS CAMP: The 23rd annual Hot Shots Girls Lacrosse Camp will be held July 15-18 at Amherst High School. The camp is open to girls ages 4-17, regardless of experience. Sessions for ages 4-7 run 9-11:30 a.m. at a cost of $125, while ages 8-17 run 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for $250. Find out more and register at hotshotslaxcamp.com.
• LOCKPORT CLUB: The Lockport Rugby Club, which plays at the Lockport Rugby Field on Davison Road, is looking for players. For more information, call 302-9029 or email email@example.com.
• NIAGARA PAL: Niagara PAL is partnering up with Challenger Sports to bring a camp to Reservoir State Park. Held Aug. 5-9, the camp is open to ages 3-16 with costs from $85-$190. For more information or to register, contact Joe Medcalf (800-309-0212 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org).
• UB GIRLS CAMP: The University at Buffalo women's soccer team will host a college prospect camp from 9:15 a.m.-5:30 p.m. July 21 at UB Stadium. The camp is open to girls grades 8-12 at a cost of $135. For more information or to register, visit ubsoccercamps.com or contact associate head coach Casey Derkacz (email@example.com).
• LOCKPORT: There will be three programs held this summer at the Altro Park Tennis Courts (201 Willow St.): the Youth Clinic (ages 5-18) will run Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, July 1-17 (Session 1) and July 24-Aug. 7 (Session 2); the Youth Advanced Program (ages 10-18) will run Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 2-18 (Session 1) and July 23-Aug.6 (Session 2); and the Adult Evening Program will run Tuesdays, July 2-Aug. 6, 5:45-6:40 p.m. (beginners) and 6:45-7:40 p.m. (advanced). Cost is $50 per person, $80 for a family of two, and $100 for a family of three. Registrations will be held from 6-8 p.m. June 20, 25 and 27 at the Altrpo Park courts. For more information, call Brandon Reid (345-0993).
• DAEMEN FOURS: The Daemen College men's volleyball program will host a Grass 4's Clinic/Tournament from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. June 22. Boys and girls entering grades 9-12 are eligible at a cost of $200 per four-person team. For more information or to register, visit daemen.edu/sportscamps.
Editor’s note: Registrations are scheduled to appear in Monday editions. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Friday. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY: Last minute requests for publication in editions on other days of the week will no longer be accepted.